Integrated - Chrome Polished Left Side Thermostatic Valve Angled
Delta (Δ) Ratings Explained
What is a Delta (Δ) Rating?
When discussing heat outputs, the Delta rating is the difference between the temperature of the water inside the heating system and the desired temperature of the room.
What does the value represent?
In simple terms, this value is about heat loss. Heating a room only works, if the radiator output exceeds the heat loss of the room.
We use this calculation to make it easy to choose a radiator that will have a heat output that exceeds the heat loss of the room when connected to your heating system type.
If you don't know the room heat loss, you can use our calculator to find out.
What Delta Rating should I use?
- Δ50 = Gas boilers before 2005 / Oil boilers before 2007.
- Δ40 = Gas boilers after 2005 / Oil boilers after 2007.
- Δ30 = Low temperature systems e.g heat pumps.
Watts & BTUs (British Thermal Units) Explained
What is a Watt?
Watts are our main unit of energy/power in the UK, commonly associated with lightbulbs and Home Energy performance certificates (EPCs).
What is a BTU?
BTUs are the unit of measurement used to portray a radiators heat output and a rooms heating requirement. 1 Watt is equal to 3.41 BTUs.
Why are they important?
We buy radiators to heat our homes, right? So, we need a way of knowing if a radiator is powerful enough to heat the room that we are shopping for - Watts and BTUs provide us with a value that makes its easier to compare radiators and ultimately choose the right one for our heating requirement.
Need help figuring out how much heat your room needs?
Our fast and easy-to-use BTU calculator can help you:
- Work out a heating requirement value (in BTUs & Watts) for your room
- Show you in-stock radiator recommendations that can fulfil this heat requirement
|Heat Source||Central Heated/Hot Water|
|Product Assurances||CE Marked, BS EN 215 Certified, 2 Years Guarantee|
|Guarantee Length||2 Years|
- Free delivery (UK Mainland, Northern Ireland/Highlands/Islands)
- Once dispatched, all orders are sent on a Next Working Day delivery service
- We deliver between 8am and 6pm
- Contact us to delay delivery/request a specific day
- Limitless (that's right, no time limit!) returns
- Free of charge: either we will collect/send a returns label, or we'll refund your postage costs.
- Returns (for reasons other than damage or faults) can only be accepted if the item is returned in the original packaging and has not been fitted or used in any way.
- Whilst all our products pass strict quality standards, on very rare occasions, you may find an item arrives damaged. We ask that when you receive your order, you inspect the packaging before signing and note any damage when signing for it or refuse the delivery, with damage as the reason. Please contact us if you have any issues.
- If you find damage after you have signed for your delivery, please contact us with images of the damage as soon as possible.
- Once the damage has been reported, we'll either replace the item completely free of charge or refund you in full.
How can I contact you?
You can message us on live chat. We aim to reply in one minute, between 9am - 5:30pm. After 5:30pm, we'll create a ticket and get back to you asap.
Where do you deliver?
We deliver to the whole UK and Northern Ireland - including the highlands and islands. We are currently unable to offer international delivery.
Who will deliver my order?
Our 4 main couriers for UK Radiators products are Royal Mail, DPD, APC and Tufnells. Your courier will depend on the size and weight of the items on your order.
For example, a pair of valves will be sent to you with Royal Mail, whereas a column radiator will be sent with Tufnells.
Tracking is provided for all orders dispatched from our warehouse.
If you order a Terma product, your item(s) will be coming directly from their warehouse.
The couriers they use are Stop Start and Parcelforce, and tracking is provided where possible.
Can I choose a specific time or day for my delivery?
If, for any reason, you would like to delay your delivery, please contact one of the customer service team as soon as you have placed your order, who will be able to assist you.
We are currently unable to request specific delivery time slots with our couriers.
Some of our couriers will advise you of a smaller time slot for your delivery, but unless otherwise stated, deliveries can take place any time between 8am and 6pm.
Can I upgrade my delivery?
Once dispatched, your order is sent on a next working day delivery service. This is the fastest available service, so we are unable to upgrade your delivery any further.
Can I send orders to a different address?
You can change the shipping address to a different address if your billing address matches what's registered against your payment method.
However, this can only be done when placing the order.
We are unable to change the delivery address after the order has been placed and dispatched. In this instance, the order would need to be cancelled and refunded, and a new order placed with the correct delivery address.
- Pay in 30 days OR Pay in 3 instalments with Klarna
Pay in 30 days
Get what you love today and pay up to 30 days after placing your order.
No upfront payments
Pay in 3 instalments with Klarna
Split your purchase into three payments so you can spread the cost of your purchase over time
Enter the credit or debit card details of your choice and make automatic payments every 30 days
Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed by the merchant and instalments 2 and 3 are scheduled 30 and 60 days later, respectively
No interest or fees
How to shop with Klarna
Add item(s) to your cart and head to the checkout
Select Klarna at the checkout to pay as you like for your purchase
Manage your orders and payments in the Klarna app.
Integrated - Chrome Polished Left Side Thermostatic Valve Straight£122.40 Was £144