Grey Designer Radiators
Perfect for those who want something lighter than anthracite but more unique than white, grey designer radiators make the perfect stylish addition to your home heating system. Unique, practical, and available in a variety of sizes, these grey radiators are perfect for installing in any space as an addition to your decor.
Things to Consider When Choosing Grey Designer Radiators
Our range of grey radiators are available in steel which is a reliable and durable metal that boasts excellent efficiency and heat output. However, if that’s not quite right for you, we have a range of other designer radiators available in other materials as well, all with their own benefits. Choose from finishes like sleek metallic or smooth silk depending on what your decor choices are, and you can opt for fin tubes, flat tubes, and square tube styles depending on your personal preferences.
Next, consider the space you’ll be installing your radiators. Low and wide spaces will require a horizontal radiator while vertical radiators will fit nicely into tall and thin locations. Take your measurements to make sure you find the perfectly sized radiator for your needs. Single panels can have a smaller projection from the wall so are ideal for compact spaces and narrow hallways.
If we don’t carry the size you’re looking for, why not check out our other ranges of designer radiators instead? And while we don’t have 50 shades, we do have plenty of dark and light grey designer radiators to choose from. We even have a huge range of white designer radiators, black designer radiators, and anthracite designer radiators available in many different finishes and sizes - perfect for any space and home!
Grey radiators are a neutral and highly versatile choice, and can be paired with a variety of colours to create different looks and moods. Here are some colour suggestions that can complement grey radiators:
- White: Pairing grey radiators with white walls and furnishings can create a clean and modern look. White will also help to brighten up a room, making it feel more spacious and airier.
- Blue: Shades of blue, such as navy or baby blue, can create a calming and serene atmosphere when paired with grey. This palette works particularly well in bedrooms or bathrooms.
- Green: Green is a natural and calming colour that can bring a touch of the outdoors into a room. Olive or sage green can complement grey beautifully to create a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere.
- Yellow: Adding pops of yellow to a room with grey radiators can create a cheerful and energetic atmosphere. This colour combination works well in kitchens or living rooms.
- Black: Pairing grey radiators with black accents, such as black furniture or black-and-white artwork, can create a sophisticated and modern look.
Ultimately, the best colour to pair with grey radiators depends on personal preferences and the overall style of the room. Experimenting with different colours and accessories can help you find the perfect combination for your space.
The colour of a radiator does not affect its heat output. The amount of heat that a radiator produces is determined by its size, design, and the overall heating needs of the space it will be installed in.
When it comes to choosing your grey radiator’s size, you’ll need to consider what heat output you’ll need, your available wall space and, most importantly, your own personal taste.
If that doesn’t answer your question, then check out our helpful BTU calculator, which will calculate your room heat loss requirements and show you radiators of a suitable size!